Recently we reached a limit of db connections with our application and Aura cluster, because of an error in our application. This led to multiple CPU peaks in our Aura cluster and slowness in our application.
We only discovered that this was caused by multiple connection being opened and not properly closed after a lot of digging into our application logs. The first place I checked when the problem started was Aura console, but I only managed to see the CPU peak, if the db number of connections was shown on Aura dashboard, it would save us a lot of time to solve the problem.
Hope this is not a difficulty feature to implement, it would really help us.
Best regards,